Call Support: 07088830007
Simparica 120mg Chewable Tablets For Dogs >40-60 kg
SIMPARICA® 120 mg of ZOETIS® is a chewable tablet indicated for the treatment of infestations by fleas, ticks and treatment of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes Scabiei), demodectic mange (Demodex Canis) and Otodectocian mange (Otidectes Cynotis) in dogs >40 to 60 kg of weight. This medicine has a mottled brown colour with rounded edges and a good taste, to avoid rejection by the pet.
- Protects dogs from ticks and fleas for 35 days
- Stays strong all month long, unlike some other products
- Starts killing ticks and fleas fast
- Only monthly tick and flea chewable approved to kill 5 types of ticks
- In a study, Simparica blocked transmission of Lyme disease from deer ticks to dogs
- Great-tasting chewable you give your dog once a month
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: Simparica is for use only in dogs, 8 weeks of age and older. Simparica has not been evaluated in dogs that are pregnant, breeding or lactating.